• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the spiritual origin of this thread which was based on the impoverished forced to buy an Omega (oh the hardship), I thought I’d add todays new arrival.

View attachment 1820525

View attachment 1820526

have wanted one of these for while, after not gelling with my reverso last year, I’ve been looking for a replacement. This caught my eye at the time and last week I took the plunge. Today it arrived and I’m very happy with it.

photographs a little larger than it looks in the flesh (single lens vs two eyes I guess),but at 38.5mm it’s tastefully compact. The 41 also looked ok on me, but I preferred the restrained look of the smaller model.
I love it.

I've got a Railmaster but have been keeping an eye out for a good deal on one of these 38.5mm Aqua Terra. I need to get off my butt and sell off a few other pieces so I can justify the expense of one of these (or a new Tudor Ranger).

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1660060298064348405736450159030.jpg

Fancy longines form the 50s on a leather strap for Dakoka Watch company. Can't get much poorer than that! (Earlier post about the history and legacy of this watch)

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love it.

I've got a Railmaster but have been keeping an eye out for a good deal on one of these 38.5mm Aqua Terra. I need to get off my butt and sell off a few other pieces so I can justify the expense of one of these (or a new Tudor Ranger).
I'm the opposite. Picked up a 38.5 mm Aqua Terra with a blue dial in April and like it so much I've been thinking about adding the black dial Railmaster in the Fall.

bgsmith

Reaction score
Lovin all the turtles dude!
Out of all the watches I own, not pictured are a couple Omegas and a Tudor, the Turtles are by far the most comfortable watch on my wrist, I barely wear any of them anymore but every time I put one on I realize I should be wearing them more.

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Out of all the watches I own, not pictured are a couple Omegas and a Tudor, the Turtles are by far the most comfortable watch on my wrist, I barely wear any of them anymore but every time I put one on I realize I should be wearing them more.
No doubt, I agree. I have that same padi, and I'm working on a seiko mod with a black pvd turtle case. Love it.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobmozz