• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is the only watch I have on a Bund strap but I don't think I'd wear it on anything else even though a number of other straps would work with the fixed lug bars. This is a WWI inspired trench watch so the Bund is just appropriate IMO.

There is always the shrapnel protector if I decide to be more authentic.

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So $5,000 for this

Or $109 for this:

Alright.

Shows some real love for G-Shock

I think I'd lean towards something else from a Japanese manufacturer myself.

And I could still buy the $109 G-Shock
Agree the $109 G-Shock is great:

1653501488993.png

I've had a few G-Shocks over the years (and still have the one below) and I've always loved the square Gs. My only complaint with them, no matter the version, is that the pushers are just too small for my big fat sausage fingers.
Agreed. My fingers aren't even that sausagey, and they're difficult to push. The problem is they're nearly flush with the side of the watch.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

CWL317

Reaction score
Agree the $109 G-Shock is great:

View attachment 1795930

Agreed. My fingers aren't even that sausagey, and they're difficult to push. The problem is they're nearly flush with the side of the watch.
As I commented previously, I found the pushers on the high end titanium models are easier to push, as they sit out more. A picture comparison of the profile of the pushers on the M5610 vs MRG:

8532CC46-13CD-4E7D-B0D0-0B15EFA699EF.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phineastheblob