• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Nealjpage - Some of those look really cool, especially that Bulova and the Timex! That old Mido Multifort looks pretty interesting as well, though the dial is definitely a bit rough.

I'm interested to know what you plan on doing with all of these. Do you clean them up yourself?

Nealjpage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Nealjpage - Some of those look really cool, especially that Bulova and the Timex! That old Mido Multifort looks pretty interesting as well, though the dial is definitely a bit rough.

I'm interested to know what you plan on doing with all of these. Do you clean them up yourself?
Yeah, I'll clean them up, service them, and wear them. Some might return to eBay, some might end up broken worse than they are now.

Kevin24

Reaction score
Good evening,

I'm currently traveling abroad.

Has anyone heard of a watch brand called "Wesse?" What is the story behind the brand? Do they produce good watches? As I can't find much info on them.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a new (to me) Speedmaster last week and when I went to get the bracelet sized, I decided to take in a few quartz watches that all seemed to have their batteries die at the same time including this Scurfa Diver One.

I’ve had a few Scurfa watches over the years and they’re always a great value!

D311ED2C-8D46-41EB-909F-10286ED380E5.jpeg
F867034E-744B-4694-BE19-BF27AF2BF6CB.jpeg

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a new (to me) Speedmaster last week and when I went to get the bracelet sized, I decided to take in a few quartz watches that all seemed to have their batteries die at the same time including this Scurfa Diver One.

I’ve had a few Scurfa watches over the years and they’re always a great value!

View attachment 1794794 View attachment 1794795
Love my Diver 1’s, but never really bonded with my Treasure Seeker.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love my Diver 1’s, but never really bonded with my Treasure Seeker.
Yeah, I like the specs on the Treasure Seeker but the looks of it don’t do much for me. I’ve got this Diver One (which, IIRC, was the first one offered with a bracelet) and another older automatic with a PVD case and I love them both. I had a couple slightly newer Scurfas as well (the “Silicon” and some other Diver 1) and I never really bonded with those. They were both a little larger than this one and the other one that I kept so that probably has something to do with it.

My Bell Diver One

I think this may have been the first auto that Scurfa offered.

Last edited:

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phineastheblob