• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jazzmenco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Zimbe 15

20220202_104548.jpg
20220202_105502.jpg

Last edited:

CWV

Reaction score
Without knowing anything about the GF other than she just completed a medical program (and that you had considered Longines), I'd recommend the Longines Asthometer-Pulsometer. It's a very sharp looking watch and the pulsometer scale might actually be useful for her, or at least significant.

View attachment 1747880

I believe they were about $1,500 when first (re)introduced about a decade ago so maybe they might be floating around out there on the second-hand market for a bit less. I cannot seem to find them on the Longines site anymore so I don't know if they're still making them.
I’m looking for something simpler. Without many extra things. I don’t know much about watches so idk what info you would need. I want so,etching clean, in a women size (I think that’s around 32mm?), with a clear background (not necessarily white, but clear color), I think she would prefer a leather non black strap.
I really likes the MeisterSinger someone redo,ended I. The other thread. There were quite simple and nice, thou I’m not sure if the GF would like to only have one hand, and idk if they have smaller sizes.
she is slim and around 1.6 meters tall. She is of white skim,xlear brown eyes and mesium brown hair.

CWV

Reaction score
Oh I also checked jomashop for Lomgimes I’m the price range and size, and there are over 60 options. Quite hard to scan for someoms with visual disability like myself.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was going to pick up this but it sold out too quickly.

Interesting color scheme. Not crazy about the hour hand, but certainly a bit different from standard dive watch fare.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A new addition to my collection.

51862828973_41fed40fbf_b.jpg

51862747246_5ab6411b31_b.jpg

Was that from their most recent batch? I think I read somewhere that they sold out in about 30 seconds.

I had a Baby Dreadnaught that I really liked but eventually sold because I just wasn’t wearing it. I’ve been really tempted to try and snag one of those Everests each time I get the email that “the store is opening up”.

How do you like yours?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads