• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jazzmenco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought you were supposed to be selling off and tapering down your collection?
How did that work out for you?
Not well............ It's hard to choose what to sell (I like them all) and it's not worth selling the cheapies. Then when you do list a watch it takes a lot of time for a sale not to mention the annoying low ballers. I'll be giving some to family and friends this Christmas. At least I stopped buying shoes and boots although lately there have been a lot of temptations..:blush:

Last edited:

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not well............ It's hard to choose what to sell (I like them all) and it's not worth selling the cheapies
I have to sell some too. Keep buying instead ) I guess I am just too lazy to start posting watches for sale ))

Most of my collection is here, only a few are missing from this photo.

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey! I have that same Eterna on the top left winder. It's a great understated dress watch.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members