• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jazzmenco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love these dial textures. I'm so tempted to drop the money on one of these.
You made me curious so I looked up the order, it cost $599. Great watch for the money. There are a lot of different color variations still available. :cool2:
The model number is Armand Nicolet M02 9140A2-GR-P140MR2 Men's Watch

jermyzy

Reaction score
So I've been watching a lot of Peaky Blinders and want to get an inexpensive pocketwatch. Any thoughts on whether a silver or gold coloured pocketwatch matches better with gray, brown, and blue suits?

Crispyj

Reaction score
I'm eyeing the white dial version so hard. The colour of sundials is playing mind games with me though. Are they black or dark blue? For what it's worth, I don't think it's a Daytona knock-off.
Should be black, but it's the solar cell so it looks funny.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So this one finally arrived today. I bought in on the “plank owner” pre-order in February 2020. I know MKII gets a lot of hate for their long lead times, but this is pretty spectacular and I’m always really happy with their quality and fit and finish.

View attachment 1679974 View attachment 1679975 View attachment 1679980 View attachment 1679982 View attachment 1679984

Side by side with my MKII Sting Ray:
View attachment 1679992

I missed the pre-order and initial shipments, but I love this watch. They hit it out of the park as far as I am concerned with the design. Going to try and kop one down the line.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So I've been watching a lot of Peaky Blinders and want to get an inexpensive pocketwatch. Any thoughts on whether a silver or gold coloured pocketwatch matches better with gray, brown, and blue suits?
Def gold with a brown suit. Grey and blue though...guess depends on your shoes and belt.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I missed the pre-order and initial shipments, but I love this watch. They hit it out of the park as far as I am concerned with the design. Going to try and kop one down the line.
FWIW, I haven't worn any other watch (except my Garmin that I wear to run each morning) than the MKII TR since it arrived a month+ ago. That's the longest I've gone with a single watch in a very long time. It's actually inspired me to sell off a few of my other "never gonna sell" watches (so long Halios Puck and Sinn U1) and made me consider selling off a bunch of my other MKII watches.

Featured Sponsor

What do you spend most of your clothing budget on?

• Outerwear

• Tailoring

• Sportswear

• Footwear

• Accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattmagical