• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just remember with a moon phase unless you plan on keeping it on a winder you may have to constantly be resetting it every time it runs down.
The ML one looks OK but I can’t stand APROs and this looks like it stole the dial material from one of those.
Yea, there’s an obvious inspiration from the Royal Oak, which is a watch I’ve always liked the shape of, but definitely not for the cost they are going for now.

shoewarma

Reaction score
I'd choose Longines with a leather strap, it fits to that dial well, not so much with steel imo. Longines also gets my vote as a reputable brand with a long history.
Agreed. There's something about the bracelet on the Longines that doesn't quite sit right with me. It looks a lot cleaner and distinctive with the leather strap.

basu13

Reaction score
Fellas! Need some help deciding another somewhat daily watch.
The Longines, preferably on a leather strap since this timepiece screams "dress watch". The ML while a solid watch in its own right looks too much like an aspiring AP Royal Oak. Longines does boast of a storied heritage as well, though personally that is not much of a factor for me.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

knittieguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New to me, Oris Big Crown Pointer Date Roberto Clemente limited edition. I've always had a soft spot for the Oris BC; just a simple, but well executed design.. This particular one came with a "signed" Roberto Clemente baseball and profits were donated to the Roberto Clemente Foundation. The back of the watch has his image pressed into the steel.
I really like that. I've had my eye on this Oris BC Pointer in bronze for quite a while now, but they're never below $1k
oris bc.jpg

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.