• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While Seiko's push upmarket and lack of QC has me looking at fewer Seiko's they do make a nice dial. Looking to find a not overpriced SRPF41 as I love that dial.
IMG_5470.jpg

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad it finally arrived. I'm discovering that it's difficult to find a strap combination that does not look good on this watch. Wear it in good health.
I need to dig out some of my Erika's Originals because I really like the way it looks on those in the pictures I've seen but I've really been digging it on the Isofrane it came on and I find Isofranes to be sort of hit or miss sometimes as they can be rather stiff out of the box and are sometimes too thick/chunk even for a relatively large dive watch. This one seems pretty good though.

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need to dig out some of my Erika's Originals because I really like the way it looks on those in the pictures I've seen but I've really been digging it on the Isofrane it came on and I find Isofranes to be sort of hit or miss sometimes as they can be rather stiff out of the box and are sometimes too thick/chunk even for a relatively large dive watch. This one seems pretty good though.
I'm on the same page. I normally don't wear that Isofrane style strap because of how thick and bulky it is, but it works with this watch really well and is really soft, pliable and comfortable. That said, I've had it on an EO strap 75% of the time so far.

It's funny, I like the Military so much that I ordered a Doxa sub 300 professional to keep it company.

DavidLane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really like the uncluttered dial bezel combo here. A few of the recent pics have that hash mark overkill that looks overpowering for me. I love this understated look.
I agree, I was between this and the 12hr. bezel and stuck with the dive version for this reason, uncluttered and simple. It’s a good piece all around.

-DL

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.