• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Instead of getting a refund for my Casio DW-5600BB, the seller just sent me a new one. But it's in good condition so that's fine. Now I just need to figure out how to work the damn thing, which means looking at this manual with microscopic font.

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was looking at this and noticed that it’s almost the polar opposite of my other chrono.
Here are the two side-by-side. Could they be any more different?
View attachment 1472215
I'm wearing a racing chronograph today. It's an older watch that I really like - Tissot PRS516 chronograph. One feature I love is the steering wheel on the display back. I've worn this one on a Horween shell cordovan strap for years.

20201006_155112.jpg

20201006_155707.jpg

This watch came on a black leather strap with holes cut out, similar to the one on your Maxton, @mreams99 - a racing strap.

This watch still gets compliments from strangers.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So I've been semi-wanting a watch with a green dial. I have been wanting a Seiko. I think the details get a bit lost in the green version but I really like the gold with white dial.

Thoughts?

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Gotta say it, I agree with you Ed. The white dial on gold and brown is gorgeous. and Seiko makes other green dialed watches.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ngl would probably want a different strap

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Yeah, but so many options. That is a stellar watch.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm digging this G-Shock more than I thought I would.

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford