• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seiko has really nailed this line of 62MAS-inspired contemporary dive watches. LOVING the compact 40mm case size. I am SO done with hockey pucks on the wrist. Watch comes standard with a supple silicon strap, but I prefer leather when I'm not planning on submerging the watch. SPB147J1. Dial in not black, but a deep coffee-bean brown.

Y'up. I've had mine since the first week of July. Absolutely loving it.

MAS13.jpg

Mas16.jpg

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of quartz watches, but I'm loving this new addition from Scurfa. 40 mm with a domed crystal, 500 m water resistance and high quality bezel at a hard to beat poor man's price of $300. The quality is on par with much more expensive watches.

Scurfa1.jpg

Scurfa2.jpg

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the look of that. Can you explain the use / purpose of the inner flange numbering?
This watch (Aevum Advance) gets its name from ignition timing and a lot of styling cues come back to that. Some of these styling cues are: a chapter ring containing cam timing degrees and TDC/BDC (Top Dead Center and Bottom Dead Center), an adjustable cam gear designed crown and a BGW9 lumed timing mark at 3 O'clock on the bezel.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.