• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adsky Luck

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
By car actually. About 200 km from home. What might be called domestic traveling )

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seiko has really nailed this line of 62MAS-inspired contemporary dive watches. LOVING the compact 40mm case size. I am SO done with hockey pucks on the wrist. Watch comes standard with a supple silicon strap, but I prefer leather when I'm not planning on submerging the watch. SPB147J1. Dial in not black, but a deep coffee-bean brown.

large.jpg

large.jpg

Y'up. I've had mine since the first week of July. Absolutely loving it.

MAS13.jpg

Mas16.jpg

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of quartz watches, but I'm loving this new addition from Scurfa. 40 mm with a domed crystal, 500 m water resistance and high quality bezel at a hard to beat poor man's price of $300. The quality is on par with much more expensive watches.

Scurfa1.jpg

Scurfa2.jpg

Adsky Luck

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hey that' s a proper California dial ... And Rolex hands too)

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the look of that. Can you explain the use / purpose of the inner flange numbering?
This watch (Aevum Advance) gets its name from ignition timing and a lot of styling cues come back to that. Some of these styling cues are: a chapter ring containing cam timing degrees and TDC/BDC (Top Dead Center and Bottom Dead Center), an adjustable cam gear designed crown and a BGW9 lumed timing mark at 3 O'clock on the bezel.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads