• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nope, I posted HMTs which are cheaper inc. shipping :p

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seiko has really nailed this line of 62MAS-inspired contemporary dive watches. LOVING the compact 40mm case size. I am SO done with hockey pucks on the wrist. Watch comes standard with a supple silicon strap, but I prefer leather when I'm not planning on submerging the watch. SPB147J1. Dial in not black, but a deep coffee-bean brown.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seiko has really nailed this line of 62MAS-inspired contemporary dive watches. LOVING the compact 40mm case size. I am SO done with hockey pucks on the wrist. Watch comes standard with a supple silicon strap, but I prefer leather when I'm not planning on submerging the watch. SPB147J1. Dial in not black, but a deep coffee-bean brown.

Seiko has definitely released some great watches this year. I want to get one but there are so many awesome ones to choose from that it’s hard to decide. I’m just glad that so many of this year’s releases are available in non-limited edition version so they’re not all way overpriced or sold out instantly.

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seiko has definitely released some great watches this year. I want to get one but there are so many awesome ones to choose from that it’s hard to decide. I’m just glad that so many of this year’s releases are available in non-limited edition version so they’re not all way overpriced or sold out instantly.

You hit the nail on the head. Some of the best new releases are NOT limited editions (or at least not exclusively so). Tempted by the new Willard as well, but can't have 'em all.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.