• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@New Shoes1 - That is a gorgeous Seiko! I’ve been really tempted by those but want to sell off a few other pieces first to clear some space as my collection is overflowing.

All the reviews I’ve seen, professional and hobbyists alike, have been glowing. I’m glad these ones aren’t limited editions so even if I don’t grab one now, I shouldn’t have a hard time finding one a few months down the line.
Quality wise, I'd put it pretty close to my Oris Divers' 65 and Aquis. Not at the same level, but pretty close. Seiko really stepped up its game on this one. Even the bracelet is a big improvement from the normal 6R15 movement Prospex watches.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.