• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I try, but just can't part with my beige SNK. It just looks so good on a suede strap. Even though the day of the week complication is aggravating.

Neognosis

Reaction score
the rest of the watch industry should pay seiko royalties... seiko was nearly everyone's first automatic....

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How do you like it? I normally like blue dials but this one didn't really click with me so I went with black. Overall, great though and has everything I want in a watch. Hand wind, hacking, 3 o'clock crown, DOM but no DOW, and a cool cyclops.

The bracelet is even surprisingly decent, or at least, decent enough to where I don't want to bother replacing it.

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you like it? I normally like blue dials but this one didn't really click with me so I went with black. Overall, great though and has everything I want in a watch. Hand wind, hacking, 3 o'clock crown, DOM but no DOW, and a cool cyclops.

The bracelet is even surprisingly decent, or at least, decent enough to where I don't want to bother replacing it.
I like it a lot. I might like the black face even more.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I spent the weekend with my quartz Scurfa Bell Diver on my wrist. If you want an affordable diver from a micro with some real life credibility, I think Scurfa is hard to beat.
B196F868-0C34-40EE-87CA-1DDE73A66B49.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.