Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Pool/billiards

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by VMan, Sep 29, 2004.

1. VMan

VMan Senior member

Anyone else enjoy playing pool or billiards? We have a pool hall at my school, in the Union, and it's pretty reasonable (only $3/hr) so I've been playing three or four times a week.

It's cool because I can see myself getting better every time I play. My friend used to be better than me, maybe 4 months ago. Last night when we played, I won all five games.

Also, those pro players on ESPN are just nuts. I can't believe anyone can be that skilled.

2. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

i used to play pool every day when i was in high school. i had a table in my garage. it can be addicting when you see yourself improving and, like anything else, when you stop for a while, you'll lose your touch pretty fast.

i only play in bars now, and i hardly ever go to bars, which means you'd probably beat me if we played.

3. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

I used to play quite a bit and was fairly good, me and a friend had a pretty good scam going hustling drunk college kids in downtown Madison back in my college days [​IMG] you do lose it quite quickly though, I played recently and wasn't nearly as good as I was in the past.