• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Polos with no logos

BareSolid

Reaction score
lollers if you think I can pay £107 for a polo shirt. You lot must be made of money.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BareSolid
lollers if you think I can pay £107 for a polo shirt. You lot must be made of money.

would you go to a car forum and make fun of people who spend money on their cars?
eh.gif

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LL Bean's seem pretty good to me for the money and have no logo. I just bought a couple of the Signature ones on sale and like the way they fit much better than the couple I have from J Crew (but J Crew has a lot wider selection of colors).

BareSolid

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
would you go to a car forum and make fun of people who spend money on their cars?
eh.gif

I'm not making fun, I'm just saying that though I like to dress in nice clothes, I don't have quite that much money.

drnls

Reaction score
Dillard's has Gold Label Round Tree & York polos with no labels. They fit well (have 2), supposedly the collar is not suppose to lose its shape easily. Priced at $39.99. NLS

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dillard's has Gold Label Round Tree & York polos with no labels. They fit well (have 2), supposedly the collar is not suppose to lose its shape easily. Priced at $39.99. NLS

I think I was given a round tree and york polo, from what I remember they are rather large.

jimmyfingers

Reaction score
You can get RL polos w/o the horse. I see them the outlet pop up on occasion.

Go to 'create you own' Polo and make a special note for no Polo at all

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I gotta say I've just went and bought the $10-12 H&M ones in like 10 colors including a few white and black ones and find them perfect. they're cheap so I don't worry about sweat or dirt and they hold up well enough.

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys are taking the logo thing too far. I am not a huge logo guy but the logos I find perfectly acceptable are the Levi's arches on jeans and a small discreet logo on a polo from brands like Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Brooks Brothers, and Fred Perry. When I see people with big pony polos (and I see a lot of those guys) I just laugh inside a little. It does not change my opinion on anything.

jimmyfingers

Reaction score
Well the new thing with RL is those polos with the countries on front and all the crazy numbers/branding. They are having trouble even keeping them in stock

david123

Reaction score

You can get RL polos w/o the horse. I see them the outlet pop up on occasion.

Go to 'create you own' Polo and make a special note for no Polo at all

Really? People have done this and they made it for you? That's interesting to know if so.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sunspel Riviera Polo.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
I haven't read through this thread, but each time I glance at the title I think it says "Polos with no loons".

porcelain monkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find J Crew solid polos perfectly fine - no logos and you can generally get them on sale. Also bought a couple of striped RL polos recently with no logo. They have a sewn on tag down near the bottom of the front that says "Polo nautical collection" or something like that. I don't remember what it said because I removed it as soon as I got them home.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lately, I have been going with the lands end tailored fit (or whatever they call the slim ones)...they have redesigned them in the last year and they are quite nice now.

I bought a few sizes to try on and settled on a size smaller than I normally would have ordered...the only thing I find is that they don't come in tall sizes (they only make the fat-person polo in tall) and at 6'2, the vertical shrinkage would become an issue after a while so make sure to wash cold and tumble dry low.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads