1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Polos with no logos

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by BareSolid, Jun 2, 2010.

1. david123

david123 Senior member

Really? People have done this and they made it for you? That's interesting to know if so.

2. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

Sunspel Riviera Polo.

3. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

I haven't read through this thread, but each time I glance at the title I think it says "Polos with no loons".

4. porcelain monkey

porcelain monkey Senior member

I find J Crew solid polos perfectly fine - no logos and you can generally get them on sale. Also bought a couple of striped RL polos recently with no logo. They have a sewn on tag down near the bottom of the front that says "Polo nautical collection" or something like that. I don't remember what it said because I removed it as soon as I got them home.

5. otc

otc Senior member

Lately, I have been going with the lands end tailored fit (or whatever they call the slim ones)...they have redesigned them in the last year and they are quite nice now.

I bought a few sizes to try on and settled on a size smaller than I normally would have ordered...the only thing I find is that they don't come in tall sizes (they only make the fat-person polo in tall) and at 6'2, the vertical shrinkage would become an issue after a while so make sure to wash cold and tumble dry low.

6. stevent

stevent Senior member

Since you're in England that eliminates J. Crew

If there's a massimo dutti nearby you check it out, it's got a classic look, slightly better quality than zara, (fake) MOP, and a trim fit. On sale it should be more than 20 quid.

Uniqlo is good as well, don't really like their polos though.