• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Polo Tweed Jacket Made In Italy, Hugo Boss, Banana Republic, Diesel And More!

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need money so I am selling a bunch of stuff I have not worn. I am not a great photographer, the white spots are just the camera or pictures. The garments are all in perfect condition. PM me with any questions. I belive the prices are pretty reasonable but if you dont think so you can pm me an offer. I will only accept paypal or googlecheckout. First up is a gorgeous brown herringbone pattern tweed blazer that is made in Italy SIZE 50R EUROPEAN/ 40 R american. It is Polo Ralph Lauren and BRAND NEW WITH TAGS. It retailed for 1095 I believe or more. I will be asking 300 SHIPPED. SHOULDER- 18.5 IN, SLEEVE- 25.5 IN, CHEST- 21.75 IN, WAIST -20.5 IN SOLD! Next up is a BRAND NEW with TAGS WHITE LINEN CENTER VENT UNLINED BLAZER by Polo Ralph Lauren. Made in Macuau SIZE MEDIUM. Retailed for 220 yours for 100 SHIPPED.
dscn0949lb2.jpg
dscn0950hu3.jpg
HUGO BOSS DARK CHARCOAL JACKET. BRAND NEW WITH TAGS AND COMES WITH HUGO BOSS GARMENT BAG. Size 52 retailed for 400 and yours for 140 SHIPPED
dscn0947ic3.jpg
dscn0948ma7.jpg
HUGO BOSS HERRINGBONE PATTERN GREY PANTS. SIZE 50 AND BRAND NEW WITH TAGS. These retailed for 200 and Price is 75 DOLLARS SHIPPED
dscn0974tt3.jpg
Evisu Jeans. These are a bit darker in person. The flash lightened them up. Very nice. Bought these from Atrium in NYC. 34x34 however they fit more like a 32-33. Never worn brand new with tags. Retailed for 220 and yours for SOLD!! Banana Republic corduroy blazer with diagnol cords. DARK CHOCALATE BROWN. It looks much lighter in the pics but is actually much darker in real life. This is BRAND NEW. Retailed for around 270 I believe. It is yours for 100 shipped. CENTER VENT size 40 (american)
dscn0940rp7.jpg
dscn0941qx2.jpg
FCUK CARGO PANTS. These are dark navy blue. They are showing up lighter in the pictures. Very nice color. These were about 180 retail I think. Brand new with tags. Yours for 80 shipped
dscn0942ng9.jpg
MIU MIU DARK RED PLAID SHIRT BRAND NEW WITH TAGS FROM SAKS. Very nice cotton. SIZE 43 SLIM FITTING. RETAILED FOR ABOUT 250-300 I THINK. YOURS FOR SOLD! H by Hilfiger. Brand new with tags bought from bloomingdales. Retailed for 120. size SMALL. If your a slim medium you can fit into this. yours for only 35 SHIPPED
dscn0944lh3.jpg
ENERGIE. Cotton Henley. XL. Brand new without tags. retailed for 110. Yours for 35 shipped. Made in italy, gray, fine ribbing and slim fitting
dscn0970kv9.jpg
Diesel Knit shirt. Retailed for 90. This was in their ad campaign..yours for 45 SHIPPED. SIZE L
dscn0967mz3.jpg
DIESEL JEANS. BRAND NEW WITH TAGS. KURATT 33X30. RETAILED FOR ABOUT 160 OR A BIT MORE I BELIEVE. YOURS FOR 80 SHIPPED. Just a tad bit darker in person.
dscn0962zj5.jpg
Diesel Jeans. Brand new with TAGS. 33X32. KAJAZ MODEL. This is a one wash or no wash denim. DARKER IN PERSON. retailed for about 140, yours for 80 SHIPPED!
dscn0965mh6.jpg
Nike jacket with goretex. New with tags. size L. Retailed for 250. yours for 90 shipped
dscn0954hb7.jpg
dscn0955jq7.jpg
Armani Jeans Velvet like brush cotton blazer. Light grey. Unlined/unstructured. Brand new with tags. Retailed for 450. Size Medium. SOLD! Rag and Bone RB 14.B These retailed for about 220. Brand new with tags. 34X32. Medium Blue. Slightly darker in life. SOLD!!

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice coat, but no size or measurements.

That makes for a tough sale.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
its a size 50R european/ 40r american. I will post measurments on everything by later tonight. I need to find a ruler...sorry.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Polo Tweed Jacket measurements posted

the tweed fabric is really really nice

SHOULDER- 18.5 IN, SLEEVE- 25.5 IN, CHEST- 21.75 IN, WAIST -20.5 IN

thebeatblitz

Reaction score
Sizes/measurements on the cargos/shirt? When you say 43, is that the euro neck size?

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thebeatblitz
Sizes/measurements on the cargos/shirt? When you say 43, is that the euro neck size?

Chest: 21.5 in
shoulder- 18.5
waist- 20
sleeve- 28

thats the measurments in inches

43 is the american size

the neck size says 17

for the cargo pants-

crotch rise- 11.5 inches
waist across flat- 16.5 inches
crotch to outer thigh- 12.5 inches
leg opening- 9.5

theyre straight leg

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No one wants the Polo herringbone tweed? It is really nice and I would keep it but I need the money. If any one wants to make any offers feel free to do so. If any other measurements are needed feel free to ask. More pictures just ask. Its the nicest thing I have listed by far. I thought it would be pretty easy to sell. If you think the price should be something else please tell me.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Polo tweed, miu miu shirt, evisu jeans, rag and bone jeans SOLD!

theres a bunch of stuff left

accepting offers on most things as well

feel free to PM

thank you to everyone and all the buyers!

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5 DOLLAR DISCOUNT IF YOU USE GOOGLE CHECKOUT

NOW ALL PRICES INCLUDE FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AS WELL!!!!

please buy!!!!

make me an offer

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price Drops!!
Armani Jeans Blazer- 120 Shipped
Polo Linen- 100 Shipped
Banana Cord- 120 Shipped
Hugo Boss Jacket- 140 -Shipped!

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
aj jeans blazer sold!

still lots of stuff

please buy
accepting offers on everything !

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads