• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Polo shirts.

benzorlb

Active Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2010
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
How many do you own? What brands? How often do you wear them? What brands make the best ones? And so on...
 

butterflystyle

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
384
Reaction score
2
1400. Every brand ever made. I wear 4 at once. Kiton makes the best, only their white denim models though.
 

max1227

Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by butterflystyle
1400. Every brand ever made. I wear 4 at once. Kiton makes the best, only their white denim models though.
+1 For cooler weather, I layer 7-8, and don't forget to pop those collars
 

Saltricks

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
763
Reaction score
19
Originally Posted by butterflystyle
1400. Every brand ever made. I wear 4 at once. Kiton makes the best, only their white denim models though.



I'm wearing everything you own!
 

jacnyr

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2010
Messages
83
Reaction score
1
I'm afraid to count how many I have, I have Lacoste, AE, among others. Amazingly, one I have had for 20 years and have worn hundreds of times and it stills looks brand new. Where did I buy it? Sears, their private label. As it still looks so good, no other polo fits me like this one. I'll wear it until there is nothing left but a thread and a button.
One does not have to buy a "name brand", to get a good polo!
 

Philip1209

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
I own many, but recently I've been trying to diversify away from them. I have Polo Ralph Lauren, Purple Label Ralph Lauren (my favorites), Lacoste (relatively recent acquisitions, but nice colors), Michael Kors and a few others.
 

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
707
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Philip1209
I own many, but recently I've been trying to diversify away from them. I have Polo Ralph Lauren, Purple Label Ralph Lauren (my favorites), Lacoste (relatively recent acquisitions, but nice colors), Michael Kors and a few others.

secretly that is why i am on this site, to diversify my attire....im not just here to troll
 

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
24,367
Reaction score
425
Several. All of mine that I still wear are RL custom fit.
 

batboy99

New Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I dont own many. But im in dire need of buying one from Lacoste. I just love their polos. I also love Calvin Klein's polo shirts.
 

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
4,642
Reaction score
320
Originally Posted by jacnyr
I'm afraid to count how many I have, I have Lacoste, AE, among others. Amazingly, one I have had for 20 years and have worn hundreds of times and it stills looks brand new. Where did I buy it? Sears, their private label. As it still looks so good, no other polo fits me like this one. I'll wear it until there is nothing left but a thread and a button.
One does not have to buy a "name brand", to get a good polo!


Right. Keep in mind that it's knit cotton. A polo is basically a fancier t-shirt, you don't need to spend a lot of money at all.
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

  • I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

  • I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

  • I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

  • Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
438,360
Messages
9,445,005
Members
197,900
Latest member
dum_surfer
Top