• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Polo Shirt-GQ

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the polo really leads you to handle those two girls without service charge, it is NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY expensive

I think you are right, this is a pretty unique design, but all polos can look nice with the correct outfit.... so you don't need to stress yourself to much about that

brebonbon

Reaction score
Well I wouldn't say I'm stressed, but if someone here might have an idea of something similar then it's worth a try!
Plus I have my fair share of polos, if I want to enhance my wardrobe I think changing things up a bit is the best way to go.

coldworld06

Reaction score
I believe that is the scuba polo that he made for this season. I think that is probably the only of its kind. Especially in stripes like that. It's based off of a scuba shirt so I highly doubt a similar style has ever been made.

brebonbon

Reaction score
Well that's a shame! It's a beautiful shirt. I've never heard of a scuba shirt but it sounds interesting. Those stripes remind me of a Saint James sweater, but I love how they continue to the sleeves.

brebonbon

Reaction score
By the way what exactly is a scuba shirt? I tend to really enjoy shirts that were used by industrial workers or military style clothing. Basically shirts that look like they're meant for being used for something...a bit of a rugged look to it. Is it anything like that? Are they still made?

jstupple19

Reaction score

brebonbon

Reaction score
New to the site...thought I'd try uploading after examining other forums.

Check out the first pic too! 7 for All Mankind jeans look great, as does the shirt on the last page.
I've got to say I'm becoming a huge fan of the board shorts that are fitted and come up a few inches above the knee. You just have to stay fit to pull them off.

The Upright Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by brebonbon
New to the site...thought I'd try uploading after examining other forums.

Check out the first pic too! 7 for All Mankind jeans look great, as does the shirt on the last page.
I've got to say I'm becoming a huge fan of the board shorts that are fitted and come up a few inches above the knee. You just have to stay fit to pull them off.

Agreed regarding the board shorts fit/style. That's actually the way most Australians wear shorts in general also, but as you said it relies heavily upon being in good shape. Traditional board shorts that are way below the knee have always looked a bit strange in my opinion, particularly if you're a bit shorter than average (like myself).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads