1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Polo RL Crockett & Jones Loafers - C&J Brown Calf - 8.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by belligeramo, Jan 31, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belligeramo

belligeramo Well-Known Member

Polo Ralph Lauren - Brown Calf Loafers - Bench Made by Crockett & Jones in England - 8.5D

• Polo Ralph Lauren - Loafer
    • Made by Crockett & Jones in England (Bench made)
    • Size 8.5D (Medium Width, US Sizing, Fits True to Size in length, slightly narrow toe box. I normally wear a D, but sometimes need an E in some models - this is one of them). For example, Allen Edmonds Strand in D width is just slightly snug but still comfortable, this is a bit narrower, only along the edge of the little toe.
    • Brown European Calf Skin
    • Slight wear and marks from use, no major issues.
    • No Cracking, deep scratches/gouges or anything serious of that nature.
    • Original Oak Leather Sole still firm and solid, no soft spots.
    • I had Topys installed by a very highly regarded cobbler in Los Angeles
    • Goodyear Welt Stitching around sole still present and tight.
    • Always Kept with Shoe Trees
    • Regularly maintained, currently treated and protected with Saphir Renovateur and Venetian Shoe Cream to maintain leather.
    • No Cracking, dryness, rough spots etc.
    • First Quality.
    • Workmanship and quality of these is Truly Fantastic, C&J has made wonderful shoes for Polo RL that will only get better with wear.

Absolutely Gorgeous. Buttery leather with excellent character.

• Shoes pictured are actual shoes for sale.
    • No Returns for Any Reason - Sold As Is - If you need more pictures, please ask and I will gladly take them.
    • Shoe Trees Not Included. I will toss in a pair of shoe bags and package very well.

USPS Priority Mail shipping included in price.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.