1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Polo Ralph Lauren Made in Italy Corneliani Navy Blazer 40R 2 Button

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by TexJake, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexJake

TexJake Senior member

For your consideration:
    A Navy blazer with Gold tone buttons by Polo - Ralph Lauren / Corneliani. Made in Italy from Extra Fine Virgin Wool. Very nice, lightweight fabric. Pick stitching along lapels. Single Vent, 2 button design.

Asking Price: $75 shipped within US. Will ship internationally for a small additional charge.

Condition Notes: There is some wear/discoloration at the edge of both sleeves. I consider this to be a minor issue, as I would gauge these sleeves to be a bit long for a true 40"R", and once properly shortened, would show no issue whatsoever. There is also a small bit of wear to the left interior breast pocket. Otherwise, this blazer is in very good to excellent condition.

Measurements:
    Label - 40R
    Shoulder - 18.25"
    Chest P2P - 22"
    Sleeve - 25.75" (1.5" to let)
    Waist at button - 20.75"
    BOC - 31.5"

Please see the photos, and ask any questions you may have! I am happy to take additional photos as requested.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.