1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Polo Ralph Lauren Italian Made Suit in 38R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by crisp24, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crisp24

crisp24 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for an Italian Made Polo Suit in a size 38R, something along the lines of the Polo I or IV. Particularly interested in solid navy or charcoal fabrics, but open to whatever you have to offer. Please let me know if you have something available, thanks in advance.

2. 330CK

330CK Affiliate Vendor

Check out my ads. I have a navy pin stripe. I also have a houndstooth, cashmere shooting coat, and prince of wales check in a 40 that fits like a 38.

3. colts87

colts87 Member

Hi,

If you are still interested I have a like new Polo Ralph Lauren navy pinstripe suit that does not fit me anymore. Slim, tailored fit. Waist is a 32 and inseam is 30.5 with room to be let out. I can upload some pictures and give you the measurements if you are interested. Originally $1495.00, I am willing to sell for next to nothing...$300 plus shipping.

Best Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.