1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Polo Ralph Lauren Corneliani (Made in Italy) 40R Navy Pinstripe Wool Cashmere Flannel Suit Polo III

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by clemente21, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clemente21

clemente21 Senior member

Polo III model, made in Italy by Corneliani.

Purchased this from another SF member but the fit doesn't quite work for me. It's a beautiful suit with a hard to find details on an OTR. It's in great condition - no signs of wear.

I'm moving next week and I'd like to sell this before I leave - as a result I am selling it for less than I purchased it for.

The cloth is a light-medium weight flannel, 90% wool 10% cashmere, in navy with a thin silver/gray pinstripe and a very faint subtle blue pinstripe.

Two-button front, side vents, ticket pocket, pick-stitching on lapels, four-button cuffs, fully-lined.

Trousers have double forward pleats, adjustable side tabs, no belt loops, extended tab waistband, suspender buttons, and cuffs.

Size 40R
    Armpit to armpit: 21.5
    Shoulder seam to seam: 18.5
    Sleeve length from shoulder seam to cuff: 24
    Length BOC: 30
    Waist: 34 + 1.5 to let out
    Inseam: 28.5 + 2 if cuff is let out
    Rise: 12
    Bottom hem width: 9

$160 -> $140

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013