1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Polo Ralph Lauren Bench Made Spectators 7.5D, 9D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by tennesseean_87, May 9, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tennesseean_87

tennesseean_87 Active Member

[first 3 pics] These are is pretty good shape. Bench made in Italy, 7.5 D The fabric is a bit darker than the pictures show--it's more tan/khaki than cream. There is plenty of life left in the soles--they look to be just broken in. See pictures and feel free to ask any questions. Price includes shipping to ConUS, elsewhere will be extra depending on country. $70

[last pics] These are in excellent shape also, with the exception of a scratch on the inside heel counter. Bench made in England (Crocket and Jones?) 9 D with a very breathable open mesh fabric. $130 Con US

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013

2. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

[last pics] These are in excellent shape also, with the exception of a scratch on the inside heel counter. Bench made in England (Crocket and Jones?) 9 D with a very breathable open mesh fabric. $150 Con US

good stuff

3. tennesseean_87

I was pretty happy when I found them. I always seem to find great stuff in 9, but I'm a 10.5 :facepalm:

4. tennesseean_87

9D are sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.