• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Polo Purple and Black Label Outlets Are Coming!

Material Boy

Reaction score
Polo is opening two NEW outlets: one in Cabazon, California, the other in Orlando, Florida. The scheduled opening dates are in April May (April 20th for Cabazon) time frame. These two outlets will specialize in Purple Label and the Black Label for both men and women (only the high end stuffs). There might even be a possibility that furniture will be carry in those two stores.

For those of you who have been to the Cabazon outlet, it will open in the old Polo Jeans outlet across from Off Saks.

ranchsooner

Reaction score
I had heard rumor of this. Bad news for me
mad.gif

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hope this means more on ebay too

P3R3

Reaction score
BAD NEWS, now my polo outlet wont get ANYTHING.
frown.gif

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Too bad the prices won't be like UK outlet prices, $200 for RLPL suits, trousers for $20. unreal. and size 38 seemed to be one of the more popular offerings

TrojanGarb

Reaction score
Aw thats bad news for us bargain hunters. No more PL sportcoats for 30 bucks. They'll have people who know what the stuff actually lists for and I doubt the sale discounts (50% off almost always) you can get at the normal outlet will ever be offered in these stores.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Might mean less. I imagine the prices will go up, and a lot of the PL stuff at my outlet is already priced too high to make it worthwhile to flip. Also, fewer sellers may have access to it.

My thoughts exactly.

visionology

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
awwww man I'm going to Orlando on April 16th too, I hope it's open by then.

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
its just an excuse to put lesser quality clothes under a higher quality label. Think about how many companies make straight outlet mall goods.

Ralph wouldn't be getting greedy would he?

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I live in Orlando, so this might be good for me, or it might not, for the reasons already stated. Or I may not even bother to visit the place, who knows.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Too bad the prices won't be like UK outlet prices, $200 for RLPL suits, trousers for $20. unreal. and size 38 seemed to be one of the more popular offerings

I just hope the UK prices stay low. I'm certain part of the reason for the firesale prices is because the outlet has PL randomly mixed in with Black Label, Blue Label and even lines like Polo Jeans, etc. It can't support much price differential between the lines. If this PL-specific outlet plan means that RL is now becoming more aware of just how discounted PL is in my outlet, it might become more differentiated on the racks and the serious bargains might stop. Concerning...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads