• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Polo Code - SPRING2006 - 30% off

drake

Reaction score
Moosy already posted this earlier but since the sale is starting today I thought I would repost. Use SPRING2006 to get 30% off.

Some Purple Label stuff is already on sale so you can take even more off that. I just bought these two shirts for about $150 each
smile.gif

ppolo22150815standardv3303gv.jpg
ppolo22057977standardv3301ly.jpg

farangzookzon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drake
Moosy already posted this earlier but since the sale is starting today I thought I would repost. Use SPRING2006 to get 30% off.

Some Purple Label stuff is already on sale so you can take even more off that. I just bought these two shirts for about $150 each
smile.gif

ppolo22150815standardv3303gv.jpg
ppolo22057977standardv3301ly.jpg

That's funny, I can't seem to find those shirts on the Purple Label portion of the website. They are very sharp, did you even buy them on the site or from somewhere else?

Thanks,

Joe

Horace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the one on the left. Is that black or navy with light blue? In either case, both options are my fave. tattersals for city wear.

drake

Reaction score
Edward Dress Shirt

Windsor Dress Shirt

It looks like Polo is hiding some of these items even though they still exist on their website and you can order them (my order just shipped). I had the shirts bookmarked from earlier in the week when I found out about the upcoming code so I didn't notice you couldn't normally navigate to them.

You can still find stuff if you know what you are looking for, just use Google. Search for "<thing you want> site
tongue.gif
olo.com" For example to get the Windsor shirt search for "windsor shirt site
tongue.gif
olo.com" and the first result is that shirt.

Originally Posted by horace
the one on the left. Is that black or navy with light blue? In either case, both options are my fave. tattersals for city wear.

I think it's black, but I'm not sure. I saw it in the store a while ago and liked it but I don't remember exactly the color. I have a very poor memory
frown.gif

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the code. I just used it to get almost $60 off a cashmere sweater that was already on sale for half-price!

Andrew V.

Reaction score
Nice shirts.

Does anyone know how long the 17 or 17.5 size shirts would be in the sleeves? Any chance that it's close to 37"?

farangzookzon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drake
Edward Dress Shirt

Windsor Dress Shirt

It looks like Polo is hiding some of these items even though they still exist on their website and you can order them (my order just shipped). I had the shirts bookmarked from earlier in the week when I found out about the upcoming code so I didn't notice you couldn't normally navigate to them.

You can still find stuff if you know what you are looking for, just use Google. Search for "<thing you want> site
tongue.gif
olo.com" For example to get the Windsor shirt search for "windsor shirt site
tongue.gif
olo.com" and the first result is that shirt.

I think it's black, but I'm not sure. I saw it in the store a while ago and liked it but I don't remember exactly the color. I have a very poor memory
frown.gif

Thanks, you were right on the money, I had to do a few searches on Google before I could come up with some of the "hidden" Purple label shirts on the Polo site, I wonder why they do that. I notice that quite a few online stores (J.Crew & Orvis to name a few) do it as well. On polo.com I bought a bunch of stuff and ended up saving (albeit spending) quite a sum of money. Thanks so much for letting us know.

Cheers,

Joe

PS: I wanted to add an addendum, my most successful search occurred when I typed "purple label dress shirts" into Google and several sites appeared. Here are just a few of them:
http://www.dealtime.com/xDN-Clothing..._shirts~V-rows
http://www.dealtime.com/xDN-Clothing...89_polo~V-rows

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

josepidal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Off topic, but are these $150 shirts well worth it considering the $40 Jantzens so popular here?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads