1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Polo Code - SPRING2006 - 30% off

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by drake, Apr 6, 2006.

1. drake

drake Senior Member

Moosy already posted this earlier but since the sale is starting today I thought I would repost. Use SPRING2006 to get 30% off.

Some Purple Label stuff is already on sale so you can take even more off that. I just bought these two shirts for about $150 each [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. farangzookzon

farangzookzon Member

Moosy already posted this earlier but since the sale is starting today I thought I would repost. Use SPRING2006 to get 30% off.

Some Purple Label stuff is already on sale so you can take even more off that. I just bought these two shirts for about $150 each [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

That's funny, I can't seem to find those shirts on the Purple Label portion of the website. They are very sharp, did you even buy them on the site or from somewhere else?

Thanks,

Joe

3. Horace

Horace Distinguished Member

the one on the left. Is that black or navy with light blue? In either case, both options are my fave. tattersals for city wear.

4. drake

drake Senior Member

Edward Dress Shirt

Windsor Dress Shirt

It looks like Polo is hiding some of these items even though they still exist on their website and you can order them (my order just shipped). I had the shirts bookmarked from earlier in the week when I found out about the upcoming code so I didn't notice you couldn't normally navigate to them.

You can still find stuff if you know what you are looking for, just use Google. Search for "<thing you want> site[​IMG]olo.com" For example to get the Windsor shirt search for "windsor shirt site[​IMG]olo.com" and the first result is that shirt.

the one on the left. Is that black or navy with light blue? In either case, both options are my fave. tattersals for city wear.

I think it's black, but I'm not sure. I saw it in the store a while ago and liked it but I don't remember exactly the color. I have a very poor memory [​IMG]

5. thinman

thinman Distinguished Member

Thanks for posting the code. I just used it to get almost $60 off a cashmere sweater that was already on sale for half-price!

6. Andrew V.

Andrew V. Senior Member

Nice shirts.

Does anyone know how long the 17 or 17.5 size shirts would be in the sleeves? Any chance that it's close to 37"?

7. farangzookzon

farangzookzon Member

Edward Dress Shirt

Windsor Dress Shirt

It looks like Polo is hiding some of these items even though they still exist on their website and you can order them (my order just shipped). I had the shirts bookmarked from earlier in the week when I found out about the upcoming code so I didn't notice you couldn't normally navigate to them.

You can still find stuff if you know what you are looking for, just use Google. Search for "<thing you want> site[​IMG]olo.com" For example to get the Windsor shirt search for "windsor shirt site[​IMG]olo.com" and the first result is that shirt.

I think it's black, but I'm not sure. I saw it in the store a while ago and liked it but I don't remember exactly the color. I have a very poor memory [​IMG]

Thanks, you were right on the money, I had to do a few searches on Google before I could come up with some of the "hidden" Purple label shirts on the Polo site, I wonder why they do that. I notice that quite a few online stores (J.Crew & Orvis to name a few) do it as well. On polo.com I bought a bunch of stuff and ended up saving (albeit spending) quite a sum of money. Thanks so much for letting us know.

Cheers,

Joe

PS: I wanted to add an addendum, my most successful search occurred when I typed "purple label dress shirts" into Google and several sites appeared. Here are just a few of them:
    http://www.dealtime.com/xDN-Clothing..._shirts~V-rows
    http://www.dealtime.com/xDN-Clothing...89_polo~V-rows

8. zjpj83

zjpj83 Distinguished Member

9. aportnoy

aportnoy Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

10. josepidal

josepidal Distinguished Member

Off topic, but are these $150 shirts well worth it considering the $40 Jantzens so popular here?