• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Polo Blue Lable Ties

BamaHater

Reaction score
What is everybody's take on them? I own quite a few of them and find that some are really nice and some are not worth it even on sale. Some make really good knots and some make crappy knots The Macys I work at has them on clearance for $24.99. Apparently we are one of the only stores left that have any Polo ties since Macys stopped carrying them. They are 08 or 09 ties. I bought a few of the least gaudy ones today. Can't have too many ties.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Not a big fan, especially at the absurd retail pricepoint.
+1
They do go on deep discount though. I have seen them for less than $25 at Marshalls, T.J. Maxx, Ross, and the Polo outlet.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can get RLPL on steep discount, so why settle for Blue label.

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got some. They tend to be short. I'm 6'4"

bowtielover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Not a big fan, especially at the absurd retail pricepoint. I have a few I like well enough, but, as you say, they can be very inconsistent.

+2 unless you can find them on sale at a good price i'd just avoid them all together.

BamaHater

Reaction score
Well mine were about $16 each so I got them for a good deal. Never would pay the retail though or for that matter 50% is still too much.

Grenadier

Reaction score
While perhaps overpriced, I do quite like the designs.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.