• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Polo 40% off code

otis

Reaction score
SUMMER - not sure how long it's for...good for sale and full price.

edit: I found out this is supposed to be good through July 4...fyi the source is slickdeals.net, thanks to my sister for alerting me, I've since added slickdeals RSS feed to my Bloglines.

scnupe7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow. Thanks. I almost placed an order last night, but for some reason decided to wait.

Earthmover

Reaction score
A classic style Coreliani suit at $470, with tailoring included isn't too bad at all, despite the light fusing. I am thinking about getting one right now. Thanks for the tip.

CaptChaos

Reaction score
Otis, much appreciated. I just picked up a pair of the Darlton wingtips.

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are all the suits/sport coats made by Corneliani?  Who makes the dalton wingtips? Oh and who makes their shirts? Thanks for the code i'm hoping to pick some stuff up but saddly not much in my size

CaptChaos

Reaction score
Who makes the dalton wingtips?
They are made by Crockett and Jones. Polo carries three versions: a penny loafer, plain toe and wing tip. The dark brown comes in cordovan and the black comes in calf.

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's also a tassel loafer in the darlton line on the website....

Earthmover

Reaction score
Are all the suits/sport coats made by Corneliani? Who makes the dalton wingtips? Oh and who makes their shirts? Thanks for the code i'm hoping to pick some stuff up but saddly not much in my size
My understanding is that Coreliani makes the top line blue label suits/sportcoats, most easily obvious from their regular prices. However, unlike the regular Corelianis, they are fused, albeit better than most. St. Andrews makes the Purple label suits/sportcoats.

I think the shoes that say "bench made in England" are all C&J; I think the purple labels are either C&J [handgrade?] or Edward Green. As for shirts, Purple label is Lorenzini. I am not sure about the others, although I am rather curious about the manufacturers of their blue label "Made in Italy" shirts and their made in Italy shoes.

CaptChaos

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they ship to Canada?
They only ship to US addresses. Fortunately I'm close enough to the border so that this isn't a problem for me.

Bags

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the "Congressman" suit?  It's a 3-button, but somewhat hard for me to tell if it's a true 3-button, or if the lapel rolls to the second button.  Any other comments on cut or fit from someone who has worn one before?

Also, is this one made by Corneliani, and if so, is it canvassed, fused, or a combination?

caledoniasoul2

Reaction score
is this a an internet coupon or general sale....website doesnt shoe the suits on sale....if so can someone send me the code..thanks

bryce330

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with the "Classic Herringbone Sport Coat"? The item description says it has a single vent but in the picture of the back it looks double-vented - just wondering if anyone has seen this jacket in person.

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is this a an internet coupon or general sale....website doesnt shoe the suits on sale....if so can someone send me the code..thanks
I think the code is just SUMMER - try adding it to the box. If it doesn't work, it has probably been discontinued.

arkirshner

Reaction score
SUMMER still works. On sale items too. Just bought a suit. Thanks for sharing the code.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads