• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Poll: Paul Stuart Sale

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should we start buying stock in Grenson?  I'm just curious to see how many shoes the Styleforum (NY contingent) purchased from the recent Soiffer-Haskin sale.  I'm roughly guessing the number might approach the 300-500 mark.  Chris... pay close attention.

Please include "mule" purchases for those members who live outside the NY area.

tgfny

Reaction score
Only 6 so far, but going back today.

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Should we start buying stock in Grenson?
Better to buy the shoes than the stock--Grenson couldn't survive at the prices folks around here buy them. (fingers crossed for my 'mule' today)

mussel

Reaction score
For myself only, or should I include ones I bought for my friends?

marc37

Reaction score
l bet Mr Pollock snatched stacks of pairs up. He is a classic shoe pig. He probably bought his size out.
biggrin.gif

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For anyone buying 12/13s, I hope you are planning on buying a few extras to put on EBay.

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Final tally only. Please include all purchases made for others. This is a group effort, err, shoe grab.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can't go back, if i could i'd buy whatever was left

poorsod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a pair of Stuarts choice black boots. I didn't go ga-ga over the side laced shoes or anything else I saw at that time.

HitMan009

Reaction score
I brought 3 pairs:

1 pair of black Wholecut
1 pair of black double monk
1 pair of brown jophurs

Buster

Reaction score
Only one pair: the side laced shoe in brown. (Can't vote, because I viewed the results this morning)

B

jerrysfriend

Reaction score
l bet Mr Pollock snatched stacks of pairs up. He is a classic shoe pig. He probably bought his size out. Â
biggrin.gif
I may be a shoe pig, but there is nothing classic or classy about me. I am 800 miles from NY and could not attend. I was there for the after-Christmas sale and bought a pair of Grenson kiltie tassel loafers, however. KenCPollock a/k/a Jerrysfriend

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am paying attention....I think I like the company so much.....maybe....maybe, I will email The Donald and see if he will help me buy it.....that would make everything good, would it not?

How would I start this?

My Friend, Donald,

I have a business proposition, it will make loads of money and satisfy many peoples needs around the NY area and broader. We could .......

What do you think?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads