1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Atelier Wen We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Atelier Wen focusing on quality mechanical watches proudly made in China.

POLL: How often do you wear a fragrance?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by StyleforumRobot, Jul 20, 2018.

I wear a fragrance:

1. Everyday

2. Never

3. Only on special occasions

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. StyleforumRobot

StyleforumRobot Distinguished Member Moderator

2. Bmcgraw49

Bmcgraw49 Member

6A14F7CB-BFB0-4DA8-B0AB-4B0961739F63.jpeg DFF98B2E-89E6-41A0-B63F-248E3FFDD334.jpeg
    Aqua di Gio Absolu is a new and gorgeous scent that I’ve been enjoying recently. I picked it up not too long ago with some Aqua di Gio Profumo.

Profumo has definitely become one of my most worn fragrances and signature scents. Aqua di Gio Profumo is timeless, classic, and one of the greatest modern and recent eau de parfums created. This scent will live on for generations and help to define an entire culture as an icon. Profumo is not the type of scent which will become old and forgotten as a mere trend.

Aqua di Gio Absolu is for times when I want a softer, more colorful, fruit and floral palette. The scent evokes color, light, joy, and the youthful virility and innocence of Spring’s renewal.

Absolu is blended beautifully! It is definitely not a very overtly masculine scent, but it is not distinctly feminine either. It is definitely a unisex fragrance with a youthful masculine undertone.

This doesn’t mean it is for teenagers at all. The scent is much to sophisticated and complex for this; unless that teenager is extremely well behaved, kind, and a budding gentleman in his own right. Otherwise, they should stick with Versace Eros for men.

There are subtle layers to this fragrance that many in the fragrance community have overlooked. I understand why. They lament and abscond when a new product deviates from the familiar, yet criticize when a flanker smells closely of the original. It’s kind of funny sometimes. They forget the scent is in the bottle, not in the relationship (or lack there of) between products in a House line.

Aqua di Gio Absolu is a beautiful, balanced fragrance; resplendent of young love and fun. I am enjoying it and women I know are spraying themselves with my bottle as well. They need to get their own!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018

3. oliv88

oliv88 Member

Almost every time I am going out. Fragrance is a must.