• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Poljot Aeroclub Aviator, Limited Edition

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Inspired by this thread, I decided to post the watch up on the SF sales forum. I originally purchased it from SF member Skalogre (he had posted it on the Poor Man's Watch Forum buying/selling thread) for $72 on June 5th, 2006. Although I have never worn the watch, he punched an additional hole in the black watch strap so it would fit his (and my) scrawny wrists
. There are a couple scratches on the back of the case (the side that sits on your wrist), but I honestly hadn't noticed those until after I'd snapped the photos of the watch. There aren't any scratches on the front. The watch is powered by a Poljot 26669 handwind movement w/ 17 jewels and has a 38 hour power reserve. It's a beautiful watch and, although I'd love to keep it, I impulsively bought another watch and I really need to tone down my collection.
I'll sell it for $70 shipped CONUS. This is probably your only chance to own a watch that has been previously owned by two great SF forum members

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm actively trying to sell this again, so I figured I'd bump this thread. Send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks. edit: Sold.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.