• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Poljot Aeroclub Aviator, Limited Edition

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Inspired by this thread, I decided to post the watch up on the SF sales forum. I originally purchased it from SF member Skalogre (he had posted it on the Poor Man's Watch Forum buying/selling thread) for $72 on June 5th, 2006. Although I have never worn the watch, he punched an additional hole in the black watch strap so it would fit his (and my) scrawny wrists
. There are a couple scratches on the back of the case (the side that sits on your wrist), but I honestly hadn't noticed those until after I'd snapped the photos of the watch. There aren't any scratches on the front. The watch is powered by a Poljot 26669 handwind movement w/ 17 jewels and has a 38 hour power reserve. It's a beautiful watch and, although I'd love to keep it, I impulsively bought another watch and I really need to tone down my collection.
I'll sell it for $70 shipped CONUS. This is probably your only chance to own a watch that has been previously owned by two great SF forum members

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm actively trying to sell this again, so I figured I'd bump this thread. Send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks. edit: Sold.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.