• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pokemon Red and Blue- which pokemon did you start with?

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
have you seen a pic of Kwilkinson???

To be fair, I've seen pics of KWilkie in his high school days and he was actually in pretty good shape.

GanglandDandy

Reaction score
Squirtle..cause it's the cutest. I said, 'Choose the turtle cause it's cute!!!' and my nephew said, 'That's Squirtle, dumbass!'. He introduced me to Pokemon. Pokemon and I didn't get along.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BDC2823
Didn't any of you just play sports or any other physical activities as a kid? No wonder Americans are so damn fat and lazy.

I played baseball, tennis, traveling soccer, basketball (I sucked), and swam while growing up. I also grew up having to cut , split, and stack several cords of firewood (no joke, we had a wood heating stove for the winter), mow the lawn twice a week, clean the pool every day, work with my dad on construction sites etc.

I just happened to play Pokemons when I wasn't doing any of the above.

I was not and am not fat.

Suck it
tounge.gif

*Edit* does anyone else remember how god awful expensive the original card game packs were when they released in the US? There was such a shortage and intense demand. My local place charged upwards of $10 a pack and sold out hours after getting new stock. It was pretty crazy. Took me 2 weeks of mowing the lawn and cleaning the pool to get 1 pack. So worth it when you got a holo though!

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
I started with Tom and Jerry.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads