1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

pockets too tight on new selvedge

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jpmorris, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Jpmorris

Jpmorris Senior member

Ok, so I finally bought my first pair.of real.jeans. I got a pair of tellason Ankara straight cut and love them. however, when I take shit out of, or put shit into my pockets it is a huge pain in the ass and actually scrapes up my knuckles to where it looks like I was rubbing them on concrete or something. the pants aren't tight at all, just the pockets. will this resolve itself as the jeans stretch, or am I just going.to have to sell them or deal with this? If it helps they're made of white oak denim from cone mills. your insight is appreciated.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  2. Jpmorris

Jpmorris Senior member

Thank you for your boundless insight SW&D people...

3. meso

meso Senior member

Try posting in the right thread to get responses.
    Or you could just be asking a dumb question.
    Your pick.