1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Pocket watch

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Michael, Apr 7, 2002.

1. Michael

Michael Senior member

I bought a pocket watch not realizing that it's meant to be worn in a vest pocket. I'll be wearing a suit, and I thought the watch complimented it nicely. Is there an alternative place I can wear the pocket watch, as in pant pocket or jacket pocket, or should it be reserved strictly for a vest pocket? Thanks guys.

2. cjdevito

cjdevito Member

I wear a pocket watch in my pants pocket clipped to my belt fairly often. It doesn't look as good as it would with a vest, but it doesn't look bad and it doesn't stand out negatively. A somewhat longer chain then usual helps the look, but don't go overboard with the 24"+ zoot style chains out there.