1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Pocket squares online

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Violinist, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Violinist

Violinist Distinguished Member

Is there a good place online to buy high quality pocket squares from T&A, Talbott, Brioni, Hermes etc...

Why doesn't Chuck make pocket squares???

2. Matt

Matt [email protected]

have you tried Mulberrywood?

David is a regular poster, all round nice guy and I have never seen a bad review of his wares.

Use the site links and help contribute to J's thousand-buck-a-day meth habit

3. Tomasso

Tomasso Distinguished Member

Use the site links and help contribute to J's thousand-buck-a-day meth habit

[email protected], I here J cooks his own stuff, so it's more like a $50 a day habit but then he may blow up at any moment.

4. damonallan

damonallan Well-Known Member

Hi. I do not yet have them for sale on-line, but I can get you great quality squares. What exactly are you looking for? I'll snap some pics for you to see...

Linen ones available as well.

5. trogdor

trogdor Senior Member

Try Four in Hand too: http://www.fourinhand.com/ I've not purchased their pocket squares, but the ties are lovely and Jonathan is great to deal with (he posts here sometimes too).

6. aportnoy

aportnoy Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

I can also personally recommend Four-in-Hand. I would also try Ben Silver and Paul Stuart.