• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....

Goofy

Reaction score
First time taking my time to actually go through the PS offerings. As you, I've purchased more than a handful new PS last week. But I see some real good stuff on there, the two you mentioned being amongst them. Think I'm going to put in an order for those two and Kolomyjka as well.
Just wanted to share. Took delivery of the Poszetka pocket squares today. It took just 3 workdays between placing my order and delivery. They feel and look absolutely sublime. I’m so impressed that I have decided to order a few more. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to share. Took delivery of the Poszetka pocket squares today. It took just 3 workdays between placing my order and delivery. They feel and look absolutely sublime. I’m so impressed that I have decided to order a few more. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.
This is good news. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Hermès squares. I also have a few Charvet.

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorites are Rampley and Co, Rubinacci, and Shibumi Firenze.

None of which are particularly demure.

Goofy

Reaction score
I prefer Simonnot Godard, Poszetka, Vanda and Granqvist.
Imho anything above €60 isn’t worth it.

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This recent line of "pocket squares over X" arent worth it is so silly.

A) A pocket square is not considered by most people to be necessary. (I always wear one with cm, many do not).
B) If you determined you had to have one always, you could get nice Irish linen white squares, maybe with borders for 35-40. Maybe cheaper.

Therefore choosing some arbitrary number as rhe cutoff for "whats worth it" (likely because it's the ceiling of what you are willing to spend on one) is just silly.

Squares are unnecessary and subject art and statement pieces.

They are worth what makes rhe purchaser happy and satisfied, whether it's $20 or $120.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my PSs from @Poszetka and @Kent Wang the other day. I'm very happy with the quality and value. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for PSs.

I ordered "Birth of Venus" and "God the Creator" from Poszetka and "Lod" from Kent Wang. They're both very well executed and versatile. Looking forward incorporating them into my rotation of PSs.

Poszetka

Reaction score
Received my PSs from @Poszetka and @Kent Wang the other day. I'm very happy with the quality and value. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for PSs.

I ordered "Birth of Venus" and "God the Creator" from Poszetka and "Lod" from Kent Wang. They're both very well executed and versatile. Looking forward incorporating them into my rotation of PSs.

Thanks !

If you are interested: We're starting our Black Friday event a little bit early this season 'Buy 3, pay for 2'.
More www.poszetka.com

Poszetka

Reaction score
Thanks. What does it include/exclude?

- This time we've made the deal simpler - almost our entire product range is eligible for the event; accessories, clothing, shoes, shirts, leather goods, knitwear, hats, for women.
- The only products that are not eligible are gift cards and current pre-orders; turtlenecks and another, mysterious product to be revealed tomorrow.

Goofy

Reaction score
This recent line of "pocket squares over X" arent worth it is so silly.

A) A pocket square is not considered by most people to be necessary. (I always wear one with cm, many do not).
B) If you determined you had to have one always, you could get nice Irish linen white squares, maybe with borders for 35-40. Maybe cheaper.

Therefore choosing some arbitrary number as rhe cutoff for "whats worth it" (likely because it's the ceiling of what you are willing to spend on one) is just silly.

Squares are unnecessary and subject art and statement pieces.

They are worth what makes rhe purchaser happy and satisfied, whether it's $20 or $120.
I decided to order a few Rampley & Co, and I must admit consider me impressed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics