• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....

Duke Santos

Reaction score
I have the Quatre Bras square (it spoke to me vis a vis my forum avatar lol). Its a nice piece.

That is done by my tailor with 2 panels. He did special diagonally entering pockets with vertical slits to keep them off the image.

Their jackets are nice - Scabal-, but the fabric choices are very very limited.
Ordered the Quatre Bras ps last night along with a couple pairs of their socks. I fear that I am heading down a dark and deep rabbit hole with this company.

bosignani

Reaction score
I just found this Swedish site with best prices for Simonnot Godard handkerchieves https://sartoism.com/collections/simonnot-godard (38-48 EUR)

I bought the orange one which has a nice soft peach orange color and looks great with green, navy, blue and even brown jackets that I own. I am also considering to purchase Damier in taupe to wear with cotton and linen jackets in off white, ivory and beige. SG is IMO a wonderful producer with higher quality and more sophisticated finish than Kent Wang, RL, Christian Kimber and Luca Roda and other PS that I own.

Goofy

Reaction score
I think it’s great Rampley & Co now offer bespoke one of pocket square service. I placed an order a few weeks ago. I hope it turns out lovely.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.