• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pocket square storage

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay how do you do it? I've been just putting them in a drawer but then I have to sift through them to find the one I desire.
musicboohoo[1].gif

Dashing1

Reaction score
Kent Wang can get you one of these...
14inchdiameterpo2.th.jpg
[/IMG]

Drop him a PM.

Master Shake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just stack them folded on a 16" square tray. I need to get another one ... Maybe that way I can separate my silks from the rest.

Rocker

Reaction score
Here's a wire display that's pretty inexpensive - comes with 72 clips. Problem is I prefer to clip my pocket squares at one of the corners not in the middle and this stand is too short to allow you to do anything but clip the square in the middle.

http://www.wire-displays.com/sccora.html

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
They should be wrapped in old newspaper.

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rocker
Here’s a wire display that’s pretty inexpensive – comes with 72 clips. Problem is I prefer to clip my pocket squares at one of the corners not in the middle and this stand is too short to allow you to do anything but clip the square in the middle.

http://www.wire-displays.com/sccora.html

I'd rather clip in the middle to avoid removing of the hand stitched edging.
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
They should be wrapped in old newspaper.

Why?

Rocker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jml90
I'd rather clip in the middle to avoid removing of the hand stitched edging.

It doesn't effect the edging - it clips past the edge, if that makes sense. Causes no harm.

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rocker
It doesn't effect the edging - it clips past the edge, if that makes sense. Causes no harm.

Oh, I see what you mean.

Dashing1

Reaction score
Problem is I prefer to clip my pocket squares at one of the corners not in the middle and this stand is too short to allow you to do anything but clip the square in the middle.
Rocker--

The ones offered by Kent can be fairly tall (user's choice), as they are adjustable in height. I've found that they allow me to clip squares in any manner I prefer, and I can adjust the height of the stand to allow for either larger squares, pochettes, etc.

My stand has been great, as I was tired of having a drawer full of pocket squares piled on top of each other. Now, I can find my squares when I need them, I have more drawer space, and I can achieve more creative combinations, because I can get a visual read on all of my squares at once.

Not that I'm a fan of these or anything...
smile.gif

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Rocker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dashing1
Rocker--

The ones offered by Kent can be fairly tall (user's choice), as they are adjustable in height.

Do you have a link for a place that sells them? Thanks.

Dashing1

Reaction score
^
Rocker--

Just PM Kent Wang (he's a member on this forum, for those who don't know).

His web site is www.pocketsquared.com.

The stands are not yet posted, but I believe can be purchased. As an alternative to sending a PM via this forum, you could simply contact him through the "contact" link on his website.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I haven't added the racks to the website yet. In the meantime, email me to discuss pricing. The rack is very nice, can fit 100 squares comfortably and can expand to about 4 feet in height.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads