• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pocket square p0rn

IsteRed

Reaction score
There are so many p0rn threads gloves,ties etc. but no pocket square Appreciation?Pocket squares are also very important so let's make a PS p0rn!Post pictures of your best PS!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
4a3b6f10.jpg

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I mean you remind me of myself during the day with your lightning quick responses to all relevant threads. Except I mostly just read them. So I figured you weren't exactly overloaded with work.

IsteRed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
4a3b6f10.jpg

I've seen this photo in another thread,i think?Anyway those are fierce,dawg!

IsteRed

Reaction score
Come on,that's all?I believe many of you have something to show!Here is my first PS ever
5322e9be913f.jpg

sonlegoman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
laugh.gif
thank god for the iPhone.

Sometimes I think I'm simply not using my iPhone to its maximum potential.

Anyways, I make pocket squares. If anyone wants to try to match Spoo's collection, visit my signature link.

IsteRed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonlegoman
Sometimes I think I'm simply not using my iPhone to its maximum potential.

Anyways, I make pocket squares. If anyone wants to try to match Spoo's collection, visit my signature link.

Why wont you put your favorite ones in here?

I really thought there are more people here who will have interesting collections.

gio3969

Reaction score
Spoo, I am currently building out my pocket square collection. I have started with some offerings from Rubinacci as I love the Baroque style. Would you have any input on other manufacturers with offerings in that vein?

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, Spoo...you have a professional display rack.
lol8[1].gif

All 10 of mine are chucked into my sock drawer..and 80% of the time the white linen TV fold comes out.
tounge.gif

Mike

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads