• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pocket square p0rn

woolymammoth

Reaction score
Hermes-venus.jpg

IsteRed

Reaction score
I've heard about a PS with Naples map on it from Rubinacci,i tried to google it but couldn't find.Anybody has it?Or at least photos of it?Spoo?

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
All 10 of mine are chucked into my sock drawer..and 80% of the time the white linen TV fold comes out.
tounge.gif

Mike

Pretty much the same here...I haven't worn a silk PS in ages
satisfied.gif

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IsteRed
Come on,that's all?I believe many of you have something to show!Here is my first PS ever

I like that - Ferragamo? I dont think I have ever seen one IRL.

Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
I think everyone else is scared to post because they can't match Spoo's PS collection :p

Im sure pocketsquareguy has something to show
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sonlegoman
Sometimes I think I'm simply not using my iPhone to its maximum potential.

Anyways, I make pocket squares. If anyone wants to try to match Spoo's collection, visit my signature link.

Love the shill.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gio3969
Spoo, I am currently building out my pocket square collection. I have started with some offerings from Rubinacci as I love the Baroque style. Would you have any input on other manufacturers with offerings in that vein?

Hermes and Versace. Hands down.

Originally Posted by MBreinin
Jesus Christ, Spoo...you have a professional display rack.
lol8[1].gif

All 10 of mine are chucked into my sock drawer..and 80% of the time the white linen TV fold comes out.
tounge.gif

Mike

Yes... I love my silks. Shout to Kent Wang for the pro rack. I just ordered 100 more clips last week
facepalm.gif

Originally Posted by IsteRed
I've heard about a PS with Naples map on it from Rubinacci,i tried to google it but couldn't find.Anybody has it?Or at least photos of it?Spoo?

Too lazy to look through the whole thread, but pretty sure Manton kopped one or something similar in the Spoils of Napoli thread

IsteRed

Reaction score
"I like that - Ferragamo? I dont think I have ever seen one IRL." Yes.Model name is Eldorado,but i wasn't able to find it online,i think it's an old model.I think this PS was in shop since they've opened approximately 2-3 years ago,almost no one wears PS where i live so no one bought it and it was under sale and i bought it it cost me around 40$,they also had this one in lemon and blue,i think I'll get them too
devil.gif
I've also bought similar tie but people here told that it's tacky to wear similar tie/ps... I like wearing silk PS puffed more than wearing white linen in TV fold.But I'm 18 so that's okay,i think?

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
^ that London one is awesome ... link?

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Manton picked up the HMS Victory pocketchief from Naples. Absolute beauty.

I've really just started to develop an interest in pocketchiefs. I wouldn't say I have a collection yet but I will attempt to take a few pics of a few of my nicer ones this weekend.

This thread has potential, though Spoo has already set the bar impossibly high, as he always does!

Bartlebooth

Reaction score
Being brand spanking new to the PS game, I only have one, a green and blue check, which I've found to be surprisingly versatile. Otherwise, I make do with a few various white and colored check hankies I got on the cheap.

But while I build my collection...

lurker[1].gif

Let's get some pics of inspired PS usage, too...

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20110227_2353.jpg
[/IMG]
20110227_2354.jpg
[/IMG]
20110227_2355.jpg
[/IMG]
20110227_2356.jpg
[/IMG]

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20110227_2357.jpg
[/IMG]
20110227_2358.jpg
[/IMG]

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads