1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Pocket Square Matching

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jj4, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Manton

Manton Senior member Dubiously Honored

You are too well dressed to be working class. You are bourgeois. [​IMG]

2. AlanC

AlanC Senior member

I must be going for the Swaggert look as I wear solid silk squares with some regularity. [​IMG]

3. Will

Will Senior member Dubiously Honored

I wear solid squares perhaps half the time. With patterned suits, such as a large black on white glen plaid, a navy square blends better than a pattern, in my opinion.

Will

4. STYLESTUDENT

STYLESTUDENT Senior member

If I wear one of my busy Hermes ties with a striped suit, I'll wear a solid navy silk square (but the square has a definite border similar to a Charvet handkerchief). I really do prefer a white linen square with suits (I admit laziness in the a.m.). As I've admitted the ownership of a solid square, I'm prepared for the consequent "class" demotion and will PM "Styleman" to return to SF to tutor me. [​IMG]