1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Please visit our eBay shop

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Bummer Clothing, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Bummer Clothing

Bummer Clothing Member

Hi All,

New to this particular forum but have done the rounds over the years on all the others:)

Please visit our new eBay shop for some great bargains!
    Click the link below...

2. tweedlesinpink

tweedlesinpink Senior member

i'm going to be rude and ask if your items are genuine, M60 for 24.99 BIN is amazingly suspicious.

3. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

L24 is like $40-45 thats not that surprising?

4. Bummer Clothing

Bummer Clothing Member

Hi,

Yes all of my items are 100% authentic...some items may appear slightly cheaper than the normal as I am trying to clear out some of my stock and taking a loss in the process.

I live most of the year in Asia and have many OEM contacts throughout Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam & Hong Kong.
    I also see every item that I sell (i actually do the postage) and I am not using a dropshipper from Asia (like many others).
    You will also notice very highly detailed photo's that are all taken by myself.

It may interest you to know that I will be listing the latest mens A&F polo soon "Macomb Mountain" made in Cambodia.
    You can see them right now on the A&F website.
    http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wc...Id=1&langId=-1

If you would like to purchase direct from me please email or PM me.
    They ARE 100% authentic as with all my items and will be GBP £20 + Postage from Thailand (this price is only for a direct buy not through ebay as there are ebay fees to consider)
    The following pictures were taken by me of the actual polo's.
    Please wait for the picture to load

[​IMG]

5. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

Hi,

Yes all of my items are 100% authentic...some items may appear slightly cheaper than the normal as I am trying to clear out some of my stock and taking a loss in the process.

I live most of the year in Asia and have many OEM contacts throughout Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam & Hong Kong.

its mighty nice of you to sell goods at a loss. must be a bummer, eh?

and i now understand why these items look familiar, because you source them from "OEM contacts throughout.." i saw a&f's like these in some hawker center in hongkong, and also in a bazaar here in manila. quite fantastic they're selling it at around US$8 or even less. same pattern, same tags, everything. but then again, the ones i saw here and in hongkong are probably fake because the prices are soooo low.

6. Bummer Clothing

Bummer Clothing Member

Hi Acidicboy,

Thanks for your reply....

I very much doubt that the ones you have seen are authentic without being disrespectful it would be impossible to sell them for only $8pp they are manufactured at the A&F OEM in Cambodia and they cost that much to produce once you take in all the imported material costs etc.

Its a shame so many fakes are abundant in todays market as people trying to sell authentic items really do have to work harder to make a sale, makes me wonder whether its really worth selling authentic items in the first place [​IMG]

7. Matt

Matt [email protected]

where in Asia do you live?

8. Bummer Clothing

Bummer Clothing Member