1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Please to meet you.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Chinoexhale, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Chinoexhale

Chinoexhale New Member

Hello SF Community. My name is John and I'm a 34 years young. I've been recently blessed with a child, who is a ripe age of 18 months and a real charmer. I work in Commercial Real Estate, mainly Multifamily properties. I've had the pleasure of reading through this site many times as a solid reference for my fashion curiosities and questions. I appreciate all the wealth of knowledge this website provides and I hope to be a valuable and supportive member for years to come.

Thank you for your time.

John

2. spb_lady

spb_lady Senior member

Why are people so mean here these days? No one even said "hi" to John? Me very upset with you, boys! :sneaky2:

___

Hi John! And welcome to Style Forum :satisfied:

___

See, it wasn't all that hard.

J.

3. DextersMorgan

DextersMorgan Well-Known Member

Hey there!

I am debeing if once I take this to court and win if I should change my name to Dexter Morgan.
    But anyway yes welcome to styleforum and it's citizenry of various folks such as I .
    A bit of warning but I think you will do ok since you have a child but this site can be addicting to visit.

So instead of me rambling on here is a video of me and my dog:
    http://www.blogtv.com/Shows/3154867/date/Zu3vb2PEbGFtZmXDZuPt

4. why

why Senior member

5. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

6. Bakes11771

Bakes11771 Senior member

Because he didn't use the "Introduce Yourself" thread like he is supposed to?