• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Please somebody stop me from buying these boots..

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are a good deal considering the seller clearly has no idea who the designer is - even though he is not that obscure in Japan. But I can't say I like them very much. Takahara's work tends to be highly manga-influenced and over-detailed (I won't use the term 'steampunk' because it doesn't really fit, but there is a similar aesthetic going on with a lot of his boots). But if you like them, they fit your style, and they are your size, get them - because these are a good deal.

ShoeWho

Reaction score
Wahey! Thank you for greenlighting the deal! I've made him an offer.

They are so weird...I'll probably have to buy new trousers to wear with them. Maybe some flares.

ShoeWho

Reaction score
Sold for $180! When they arrive, should I tell the seller about his spelling mistake?

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.