• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Please recommend movies to rent.

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2010
Messages
2,364
Reaction score
6
Must be interesting please.

Thanks
 

wetnose

Distinguished Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
6
What do you like? Comedy, drama, action, foreign, animation, documentary?
 

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2010
Messages
2,364
Reaction score
6
Originally Posted by wetnose
What do you like? Comedy, drama, action, foreign, animation, documentary?

Brain movies , example Siryana or cinema noir movies and some action. Not cartoons, comedy etc.

Corruption , politic , police and mafia ones are the one I like, thanks!

I rent yesterday a Scorsese one with Dicaprio , looked like from the 20s. Not remember the name, got it in my trunk.
 

thecentennial

Senior Member
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
509
Reaction score
11
"Corruption , politic , police and mafia ones are the one I like, thanks!"

Goodfellas
 

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2010
Messages
2,364
Reaction score
6
Originally Posted by bigt
"Corruption , politic , police and mafia ones are the one I like, thanks!"

Goodfellas


I got it, seen it 15 times. I mean recent ones , thanks!

Great scene , his wardrobe plenty of suits.
 

willpower

Distinguished Member
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
4,412
Reaction score
48
Sexy Beast
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Go
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. No Country for Old Men Older ones (but great) The Player Dog Day Afternoon
 

wetnose

Distinguished Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
6
Mafia - ever heard of Miller's Crossing?

Police - Infernal Affairs. The original that inspired Departed - that later won 3 Academy Awards.

Crude awakening - documentary in nature, but sobering.
 

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2010
Messages
2,364
Reaction score
6
Originally Posted by willpower
Sexy Beast

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Go

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

No Country for Old Men

Older ones (but great)

The Player

Dog Day Afternoon


Originally Posted by wetnose
Mafia - ever heard of Miller's Crossing?

Police - Infernal Affairs. The original that inspired Departed - that later won 3 Academy Awards.

Crude awakening - documentary in nature, but sobering.


Thanks, I´ll check them.

Miller´s crossing ? I got it, Cohen brothers. You have remembered me to rent their last ones, that about a psycho with the spaniard socialist actor.

Gonna see it now shutter island , by Scorsese, is it good?

Thanks all.
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

  • I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

  • I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

  • I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

  • Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
438,523
Messages
9,451,125
Members
198,089
Latest member
grm777
Top