• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Please recommend me a TV series to watch

downwithianbrown

Reaction score
Please recommend me a TV series that is on Netflix Watch instantly. I'm looking for a way to kill several hours tonight. Preferably drama or comedy/drama.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Wire.

Enjoy.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i've been plowing through 9 seasons of magnum PI. unfortunately, not every episode is available for streaming, but at an hour a pop, time flies pretty quickly.

downwithianbrown

Reaction score
yeah thats the problem. I have a dvd out and havent returned it yet to get new ones. and Im so lazy I dont even wanna deal with DVD's anymore. only instant watch.

thanks guys.

limping_decorum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
i've been plowing through 9 seasons of magnum PI. unfortunately, not every episode is available for streaming, but at an hour a pop, time flies pretty quickly.

my brother just finished downloading all nine seasons.

bkk

Reaction score
-Californication Season 1
-Top Gear

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.