• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Please help!

Dalton

Reaction score
I've been trying to track down some Kiehl's products that everyone raves about. But since I live in Kansas, I'm deprived of sooooooo much. Where can I find this? Keep in mind, I don't have access to Nieman Marcus or any of that ****. There is a Nordstrom not far though, do they carry it? What about the net?

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have a website you can order products off of: www.kiehls.com

GatorStyle

Reaction score
Some Nordstrom's carry Kiehl's, some don't. The one by me, for example, never used to, but just started stocking it a few months ago. You should call yours to check.

NavyStyles

Reaction score
I was kind of in your situation as well. If you have a somewhat upscale salon or hair dresser near you, try there. I found a bottle of Kiehl's shampoo at a place in my town. Also, surf the web. The prime choice would be www.kiehls.com  Also, I've been told that you can find it at www.niemanmarcus.com  Good luck. It really is great stuff. Hope you can find it.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
heh what really pisses me off is they don't deliver to canada but they deliver to alaska. I mean it can't be *that* much harder to send skin creme across the border heh =/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads