• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Please help!

Dalton

Reaction score
I've been trying to track down some Kiehl's products that everyone raves about. But since I live in Kansas, I'm deprived of sooooooo much. Where can I find this? Keep in mind, I don't have access to Nieman Marcus or any of that shit. There is a Nordstrom not far though, do they carry it? What about the net?

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They have a website you can order products off of: www.kiehls.com

GatorStyle

Reaction score
Some Nordstrom's carry Kiehl's, some don't. The one by me, for example, never used to, but just started stocking it a few months ago. You should call yours to check.

NavyStyles

Reaction score
I was kind of in your situation as well. If you have a somewhat upscale salon or hair dresser near you, try there. I found a bottle of Kiehl's shampoo at a place in my town. Also, surf the web. The prime choice would be www.kiehls.com  Also, I've been told that you can find it at www.niemanmarcus.com  Good luck. It really is great stuff. Hope you can find it.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
heh what really pisses me off is they don't deliver to canada but they deliver to alaska. I mean it can't be *that* much harder to send skin creme across the border heh =/

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy