1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Please Help With My Hair!

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by rav11007, May 30, 2006.

1. rav11007

rav11007 New Member

2. stach

stach Senior member

and probably some product in your hair to make it stick up. [​IMG]

3. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

Looks like you have coarse hair. Is that the case? If so, it could be a good idea to have your hair thinned abit/texturised. A quick run with texturising shears across will help a lot.

4. rav11007

rav11007 New Member

yes it is coarse, i was recommended texturising. thanks for your help

5. phaedrus

phaedrus Senior member

Definately a textured cut and some styling product (perhaps AC Fibre), from your photos it looks like the style you want is achievable and would suit your hair.

6. kapay

kapay Well-Known Member

Castro Valley, Oakland, San Francisco California
    I honestly think you just need a dab of pomade. Not too much or your hair will get shiny. I used Redken for Men personally when I had a hairstyle just about the same length as you.