• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Please Help With My Hair!

stach

Reaction score
and probably some product in your hair to make it stick up.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like you have coarse hair. Is that the case? If so, it could be a good idea to have your hair thinned abit/texturised. A quick run with texturising shears across will help a lot.

rav11007

Reaction score
yes it is coarse, i was recommended texturising. thanks for your help

phaedrus

Reaction score
Definately a textured cut and some styling product (perhaps AC Fibre), from your photos it looks like the style you want is achievable and would suit your hair.

kapay

Reaction score
I honestly think you just need a dab of pomade. Not too much or your hair will get shiny. I used Redken for Men personally when I had a hairstyle just about the same length as you.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 112 33.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%