1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Please help. Suit.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Fired, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Fired

Fired New Member

Hey fellas.
    I am new here so if this is in the wrong section or i have made another mistake of some sort please feel free to correct it.

My formal is coming up soon and i have become adamant that i want something like this.
    Please disregard the guy and concentrate on the suit please.

[​IMG]

Also, i live in Australia so can anyone please aware me on a place where i may purchase something identical or similar and the price range?
    Planning on purchasing it this weekend, so please help asap.

2. GradSchooler

GradSchooler Senior member

Could you give us a little more context? I'm assuming you mean high school formal/prom, and not black tie charity formal or something of the like.

I think the outfit is awful in either case, but it certainly wouldn't be appropriate for any truly formal event.

3. Taylorstav

Taylorstav Senior member

I like how he posts a picture of someone making fun of how that guy looks, then asks how he can emulate it.

4. GBR

GBR Senior member

Dreadful looking garment,

5. Floater156

Floater156 Active Member

Be nice, I'm sure your style has changed dramatically since high school! Just buy a slim fit suit if you want to look like that fella. There are a lot of comanies that produce such suits. Do a little research and make some calls to your local stores. Good luck and remember to hide your flask very well! [​IMG]

6. tone76

tone76 Senior member

You should be able to pick something of that calibre up from Man To Man and get change from $100. I guess if you're only going to wear it once and you want to look like a drug dealer at your high school formal, you might as well buy something disposable.

7. Taylorstav

Taylorstav Senior member

Agreed.